Thursday, January 29, 2009

Week 3

Ok, so I didn’t enter in a second review last week as I said I would, but A) I’ve been a little busy and B) I have a life as well, so let’s put everything aside and get back to whats important here… Facebook.

Been thinking a lot about these blogs that I've been writing and the ones I've been looking at, mainly because I’ve started to get into small chats with people about blogs. It started amazing me that I was in this large network of people that in some way carries similarity about the most stupidest shit. Seriously, told a friend about an ad I saw on Youtube for some beer and all of a sudden he gets back to me with this '80's Choreographed Fight'. Now, honestly, what the hell? I laughed, but it had no relevance to what I was talking about at all, things have become too random and way to fast. It seems we are diving in for it without even thinking. Do we even know what we are doing?

In the beginning there was ICQ, forums and Hotmail. These were pretty much the biggest network tools to any teen, and people were scared. Using names like hotgirl69 and illseeyourmom@home.ca (old Rogers internet provider email) people made sure no stranger would know who you really are, we had a right to be considering the fear of viruses, hackers, and fat hairy men pretending to be chicks. Now here is my question, WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED!?!?!?! I used all sorts of profile sites, emails, IMs, and chat rooms and I NEVER put out my real name, call me scared and paranoid, but I’m still here and not have to worry about employers seeing me act like a retard.

I guess what I’m trying to say here is that we all need to be careful when it comes to networking online. Information is being stored and it’s not by you and we’ve all seen The Terminator and know about Skynet. I feel much better.

Aside from all of this a friend passed over an interesting blog site which I am not really gonna talk about, but instead just gonna let you enjoy these ones. Not really sure what Spy Film is all about, but it’s very interesting. There is a Blog and a Home Site check em’ out. Here are some interesting ones to get you started (Alive in Joburg) (Snickers Tag) (Terminus) that last one is pretty weird.

Ok that is it for this week. I’ll see you all in the next.

–RS

No comments:

Post a Comment